Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So - I'm Going to Try This Again


So - As you all can see, I've had to change blog sites. Let's hope this site stays up! I am hoping most of you have all read my prior blogs so I don't really need to go into detail but I will give a tiny recap of what happened with the matches leading up to today.


Today is the first day of Single Elimination competition. Leading up to this everyone had won their round robin matches with the exception of Rhonda who ended up taking third in her flight (there was a three way tie for 1st), which now puts her as the 16th seed in the draw..Which in turn puts her up against Paola Longoria. The two of them have had some battles this past season on the WPRO Tour, so I'm sure this will be a very exciting match to watch, which will happen tonight at 8pm. So be sure to tune in and watch the live streaming and cheer on Team USA. All the singles players play today with the exception of the doubles have the day off and start play tomorrow. I'm not sure what Jackie and I are going to do today until we head over for Rhonda's match. Maybe layout by the pool and go to my favorite new restaurant, Crepes and Waffles..It's the bomb.

Will write after Rhonda's win tonight!! Don't forget to check out:















3 comments:

  1. Aimee,
    Thanks for posting. I hope you all play well today. I will be watching and following along.

    Leo

    GO TEAM USA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your blog. Looks like you had a ball at the games. Congratulations on your continued success at something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting.

    ___________________

    Vince

    UR choice movie at your place

    ReplyDelete