Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finals Today!



Well - I have a 1/2 hour before we catch the 9:45 shuttle and go and cheer Cheryl's 10 am final. Cheryl pulled off a great win yesterday against Paola 11-8 tiebreaker. We are all so proud of her, because she really dug deep for this win. Today she plays against a girl from Bolivia in the final.

Andy lost a tough tiebreaker to Alvaro Beltran. Da Boys, Mitch and Ben beat Mexico in the finals in two straight. This was also a really good win for them as well and today they either play Argentina or Bolivia, I'm not sure which.


Jackie and I beat Canada in two straight 5, 10. We play a tough Mexican team today (Paola Longorio and Samantha Salas), but I am up for this match. I heard some things, that have given me some motivation, so plan to see Jackie and I step up our game for this match today!!


Well, I need to go get ready. Be sure to cheer Team USA on today, it will be a close finish on who wins the overall.

1 comment: