Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday - March 10th


Today will be a quick one, as I need to leave and catch the 9:45 am shuttle to go and watch Cheryl play. As I posted earlier Rhonda went to go and appeal her match from the night before, and she had lost the appeal so her match remains as an injury forfeit.


Yesterday, Jackie and I played two Cubans lefties. Wow, these women are feisty!! They were screaming when they were winning 1-0 in the first game. It was sort of difficult playing them because sometimes they switched sides and they seemed to be all over the court which in turn would end up getting in our way, but in the end we won 15-5, 15-6...They really are a promising team though.


The rest of team all won their matches yesterday with the exception of Chris who lost to Kris Odegard in a tiebreaker. Cheryl beat Jen Saunders in two and Andy played great and came back and beat Vincent Gagnon in a tie-breaker..The boys won both their matches in two straight..(I won the bet against Mitch by the way)...


Today will be some GREAT matches. Cheryl plays Paola at 10am so thats why am heading over to the club and get attacked by mosquitos so early! But I guess that's taking one for the team! Andy plays Alvaro Beltran today while Da Boys play Mexico..Jackie and I play Canada as well at 2pm..I would tell you to watch us live, but we haven't been on the live streaming on week..I guess we don't rate.


Wish us luck!!! Go USA!~

No comments:

Post a Comment